I have a secret vice that I’m almost afraid to write about, but I’ve wanted to get this off of my chest for a while. I’m a risk taker, I love odds, and playing a game or two… Okay, enough beating around the bush already. I’m a gamer, and Mamma needs a new pair of shoes. I think I get it from my Granny (R.I.P) who was quite lucky and known to play the numbers in New York city where she lived for most of her life.
In Georgia, we only have the Georgia Lottery, which is okay, I usually buy the scratchers. But I really like more thrill than that, truth be told I love table games which is why I make an annual trek to Tampa’s Indian Casino for my birthday.
The thing is that I have really good luck, and I recently discovered online gaming. Hmmm… I’ve always wanted to try my luck online. The only thing is that online gaming is illegal in most states including Georgia. Now I’m not encouraging you try either virtual or real gambling, but states are starting to legalize real money gaming starting with New Jersey last November.
So since I’m talking about grown up fun… which it is for me (I know how to hold ’em, fold ’em, and walk away), I wanted to share a few of my favorite gaming venues.
1. Hard Rock Casino Tampa: I used to live in Tampa, and love the Sunshine State. The Hard Rock Casino is fun and it has table games from Blackjack to Poker, and Casino WAR (which is played just like the childhood card game).
2. Georgia Lottery: Scratchers (instant games) are a fun affordable way to try your luck. I’ll usually buy a stack from 5-10 scratchers, grab a quarter, and see if or what I’ve won. My favorite games right now are “Lucky Streaks” and “50X the Money”.
3. Las Vegas: This should be top on the list but I don’t get to visit Vegas often, but it is like Disney World for adult fun. They don’t call it “Sin City,” for no reason.
4. Tropicana Casino: The Tropicana Casino has great online gaming options (which is only available to people physically residing in NJ). I’ve been curious about online gaming for a while, I think it could be lots of fun.
5. OnlineGambling.com This is the mother of all online gaming sites.
Now, I’m not endorsing or suggesting that you should play with your money, but a little gaming in moderation sometimes yields big wins.
Disclaimer: I am sharing this content with you as a paid partner with Tropicana Casino. All opinions and words expressed are my own.